Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Run Your Race

Too many times I feel were looking to the side of us, and backwards to see what the people around us are doing instead of going off on our own accord, and running our race. I hear too many times what he, she, or the other is doing rather than what you should be doing to better yourself to finish your race strong. If you've never ran in a race (which is very unlikely, but for the sake you haven't) take a few minutes out of your day to run a couple laps. Believe that you are neck and neck with that someone else that you feel is tying you up, or restraining you from accomplishing what you need to get achieved.


In many cases if your dedicated worker, athlete, student your worst critic will be you. Make sure that your idea of yourself is positive. If mentally your not there. It's going to be ten times harder to reach that finish line physically.


Keep in mind that as we go through our journey in life. There are people who are supporting us to get where we know were going. I thank God everyday for the people he has set in my path. The people that are there to push me to my limit to make me the better man, husband, father. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV). I hope you go through your day happy, and with love in your heart for your fellow man. Stay focused on what is important for you now, and develop that plan for getting the most out of running your race today!

No comments:

Post a Comment