Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Wonderful Day

Some of the many things I've learned since being out of the military is how I can never take for granted all of the freedoms I have living in this country. These freedoms I speak of were put into place by men who founded this country on the morals & principles of Biblical truth. Yesterday I was reminded how much I appreciate not only what I have and what I'm capable of doing with my life, but also who I have in my life. God has aligned the right people around me to make me capable of doing whatever it is that I feel like. He has also given you this opportunity. It doesn't matter who you are, or what your current situation is. You determine whether, or not your going to have a positive/negative day. It isn't the mailman, boss, landlord, or any of the above. There isn't a human being on this earth that has the right to make you feel a certain way. What I'm getting at here is that when your always looking at sunshine it's hard to see the clouds. Make sure that you go throughout your day and  take notice of all the positive people, circumstances, and elements God has put into your life. Please spread this word to your neighbors, and let them start feeling the way you do now!



No comments:

Post a Comment